Get the retro feeling home and cruise around the streets.
The handy mini skateboard by Stuf fits in every travel bag and is a convenient means of transport to get from A to B.
-Admissible rider weight: up to max. 100Kg
-Assembly: Topmount -cross
-Concave: Zero Concave with Kicktail
-Bearings: ABEC 7
-Wheels: 60mm / soft Note: The board should not be exposed to wet!
My Arcade – Retro Arcade Machine X Portable Gaming Mini Arcade Cabinet with 300 Built-in Hi-res 16 bit Games
- Please try resubmitting by returning to your Trade-In order.
- Perfect for travel, take your games anywhere – no TV or console needed!
- Real arcade cabinet look and feel with controls that light up for the best arcade gaming experience.
- Control lights can be turned off to conserve power for longer playtime.
- Operates on 3 AA batteries (not included) for hours of continuous play.
- The Retro Arcade Machine X brings back the arcade experience that can be played anywhere.
- LCD screen with controls that mimic original arcade cabinets so you can soar the skies, take out the aliens, or win the race – all from the palm of your hands!
- They aren’t the actual retro games like Galaga, Centipede,
but “similar” games that still try to mimic the classic games.
- The kids play it for a long time since they can pick between 300 different games.
- I’ve had it for a few months now and I still haven’t tried every game.
- I’m a PC Gamer so when that loading screen pops up or if I’m waiting for a match
I quickly boot up my Retro Arcade and have a few rounds.
- I don’t think the production company bothered with a complete inspection, because there are 2 or 3 games that are exact copies of licensed Nintendo games (one of which is Rescue Rangers, which they renamed something else and did a few graphics changes, but the game has THE ACTUAL RESCUE RANGERS INTRO at the start of the game.
- Guess they forgot to delete that or something.)
On a positive note the screen is very bright and clear, the buttons feel pretty good too.
- The design of the unit is aesthetically pleasing and looks nice sitting on my bookshelf.
- I bought it for an office Yankee swap party and it was nominated as one of the worst.
- Lots of game options and the controls works well despite the size.
- Mine had a little spec of paper stuck inside the screen.
Skatro – Mini Cruiser Skateboard. 22x6inch Retro Style Plastic Board Comes Complete
- During manufacturing, a specialized machine is used to calculate the amount of plastic that is being moulded together.
- It ensures that every board is getting a pre-determined amount of plastic injection.
- This is how Skatro is able to maintain consistency in the stiffness of all its Skatro Boards.
- Too much plastic makes the board too stiff while too little plastic makes the board too malleable.
- When the board is complete, a pressure check is performed to ensure the board flexes to an expected level based on a certain amount of weight applied to the center of the board.
- Bearing steel metal is significantly harder metal than carbon steel which helps reduce friction as the bearings are rotated.
- This increases speed and also smoothens the rotation of the wheels.
- Furthermore, there is significantly less wear and tear on Bearing Steel because its harder surface is capable of taking more physical abuse.
- With traditional carbon bearings, the bearings over time will lose their ability to produce a smooth rotation because the metal structure eventually gets distorted from general wear and tear.
- With Bearing Steel, you never lose performance because the metal surface is much stronger.
- The end result is performance that lasts much longer and is far more durable than the competition.
- I have a 12 year old daughter who is just learning and this is the perfect size and easy to carry around.
- The colors are true to discription and we’re loving the “Girlie” colors.
- I would recommend to anyone who is just starting out or just wants a fun and lightweight skateboard.
- So it took me a while to order this particular skateboard.
- If I tried to ride I would have to push 2-3 to go 15ish feet.
- When you push once with this board it takes you 20ish-30ish feet.
- Which is basically doubling what my skateboard could do.
- And to loosen your trucks or wheels to give you better turning radius etc.
- I totally recommend getting this cruiser IF you are wanting to ride from your house to a friends house/gas stations etc.
- It is possible to do tricks but that is not what this board is meant to do.
- But I totally recommend this board to any one that is interested.
- And because penny boards bend to give it its own suspension it confused me from going flat piece of wood (skateboard) to a bendy piece of plastic.
- I have to say it is worth every penny (no pun intended).
- I purchased the Black Tiger (Gold and Black board) and it is absolutely beautiful.
- The board appears exactly as it does in the seller’s photo however, the flex does take some getting used to.
- It is quite hard to balance at first but once you find the right footing, the ride becomes much more comfortable than that of a Penny board.
- The board comes very stiff out of the box (in terms of the trucks) but can be easily adjusted to become nice and loose for smoother turns using the provided T-tool.
- The T-tool I received did come with some extra flakes of paint inside the the screw portion of the head and the built in screwdriver does seem to pop out quite easily without intention, but this isn’t a big deal when you look back at the quality of the board itself.
- I bought this board as a means of transportation across my college campus and it does just that.
- It is small enough that I can pick it up and take it inside a dining hall or a classroom, a great advantage over using a bike or longboard as means of transportation.
- The Skatro board isn’t as stable as a longboard though, as cracks or rocks on the road will be your greatest enemy.
- For that reason, I recommend this board for those with previous riding experience and those that are aware of their surroundings.
- Make sure to go over cracks at a moderate speed and avoid rocks as you would with any other skateboard.
- In other words, do not ride this Skatro board the same way you would a longboard because they don’t have the same stability you would get from the length of a longboard.
- However because the Skatro board is so much smaller than a longboard, it makes it much easier to maneuver through sharp turns.
- The only difficulty is finding your balance because this is quite a small board.
- I wouldn’t recommend this board for any kind of stunts but if you have good balance and are looking for a simple commuter, this is the board for you.
- Final Note)
I have ridden many skateboards in my time and I have to say that these are quite average bearings.
- On a flat surface, it takes quite a few kicks to travel a good distance, and for this reason, I would recommend replacing the bearings if you’re looking for a faster ride.
- I have ridden my board for about a mile after adjusting the tightness of my wheels and trucks and the wheels have started to glide smoother, but not quite as fast as I would like.
- If you want more speed from the board, upgrade your bearings.
- I will be purchasing Bones Reds bearings in the near future.
- It’s a sturdy board with wheels that grip the ground and yet roll smoothly.
- My 12 year old daughter bought this with her birthday money and loves it.
- Supports a lot of weight and the extra “T” tool was a major plus.