Tecnica brings you the Mach1 105 W LV a very sporty ski boot for women.
His flex of 105 is particularly suitable for good to very good female riders, who like to travel faster.
The bars of 98 mm in combination with the low volume (LV) is more suitable for narrower feet. But do not worry the polyester shell has a Quick Instep system.
This system brings you an extremely fast on and off of this ski boat.
The appropriate comfort is provided by the C.A.S. Ultrafit Pro W liner. He holds your foot? not only perfectly warm, but can be adapted exactly to your needs.
-Ladies ski boots
-Terrain: High Performance
-Flex: 105 (hard)
-Last: 98 mm (LV)
-Soles: ISO 5355
-Liner: C.A.S. Ultrafit Pro W Celliant
-Shaft: polyolefins C.A.S. Cuff Adapt
-Buckles: 4 Micro Alu Lift Lock
-Powerstrap: 35 mm
-Canting: Double Oversize Canting
-Shell: Polyester (Quick Instep)
Tecnica Mach1 85 W LV boot – Women’s 2018
- With its intermediate stiffness and women’s specific excellent out-of-box fit, this boot will provide all the support and flexibility you need to take your skiing to the next level.
Tecnica Mach1 105 MV Ski Boot – Women’s
- The moderately wide, moderately stiff Tecnica Mach1 105 MV Women’s Ski Boot is made for all-mountain adventures, and it’s easy to get on and off, too, because Tecnica designed it with a Quick Instep panel, which is a flexible piece of plastic right at the overlap to take the pain and struggle out of parking-lot donning and doffing.
- The fit is fairy-tale good, because the Mach1 features C.
- Custom Adaptive Shape) technology in the shell, liner, and bootboard.
- Basically, they’ve all been constructed to allow maximum customization, so you (or better yet, a qualified booter) can grind out problem areas in the shell, shave the bootboard down to improve alignment, and heat-mold the Women’s Ultrafit liner in a snap.
- Improved fit means improved comfort and performance, so you can make the most of the medium-width 100mm last and medium-volume (hence the”MV” moniker) fit.
- The Mach1 locks down via four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles and a 35mm power strap, and it handles treacherous parking lots and staircases with a grippy bi-material sole, so getting to the lift isn’t the sketchiest part of your day.