With the Wizard 30 -4 you get a functional and high-quality hiking backpack made by Vaude. Its volume of 34 liters offers enough space for extended day trips.
And how everyone knows Especially in the mountains, the weather can change at any time, for this reason, Vaude provides you with a removable rain cover for the backpack.
Other practical features are: a pole holder for your hiking poles and 2 net outer pockets.
Together, this results in an absolute top product which is also produced very sustainably. 1080 g which you will soon call your new favorite backpack.
-Material: 100% polyamide
-Volume: 30 -4 liters.
-Weight: 1080 g
-Measurements: approx. 50 x 30 x 20 cm
-Volume expandable by zipper
-A stick holder
-2 mesh outer pockets
-Side compression straps
-Including rain cover
Vaude Wizard 30+4 Backpack
- With an Aeroflex suspensions system for a light and comfortable fit.
- The Easy-Adjust System regulates the tension in the mesh back so you can adjust it for more ventilation or a more body hugging fit.
- The moisture permeable shoulder straps can be easily adjusted with the user-friendly F.L.A.S.H.
- We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to improve working conditions at all of our production facilities.
- VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain.
- They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- An easy-access Velcro closure at the back lets you regulate your ideal strap length.
- Stability and optimum carrying comfort are the decisive factors for the activity.
- Continuously adjustable ventilation space (Lots of space = optimum wearability, less space = optimum balance).
- As a sustainable and innovative outdoor outfitter, VAUDE is contributing to making the world a better place so that the people of tomorrow can enjoy nature with a clean conscience.
- In doing so, the family-owned company sets ecological and social standards worldwide.
- VAUDE (pronounced [fau’de]) stands for ecologically friendly products made from fair manufacturing.
- At the company headquarters near the southern German town of Tettnang, the company employs approximately 500 people.