Climbing aids for splitboard With the Voile Crampon climbing aids you will be able to conquer steep and icy climbs in demanding terrain.
The Voile Crampons are made of extra hardened aluminum, are lightweight, quick and easy to install.
The crampons can also be attached to the board half when the glued face is attached.
There are two ways to mount the crampon.
Fix or mobile! Therefore, the metal splint for the crampons is slightly wider than the splint for the binding plate.
-Great: Uni tt> -Scope of supply: 1 pair, 2 pins, 1 pack bag
-Material: hardened aluminum
-Weight: 450g / pair
-For board halves: up to 13,7cm
Spark R&D Mr. Chomps Splitboard Crampon
- Lean forward to easily position crampons under the touring pin and remove the same way.
- Riser mounted on crampon keeps same depth of teeth in the snow when using heel lifts.
- Can use in free or fixed mode depending on the terrain and snow surface.
Voile Unisex Splitboard Crampons For Light Rail Bindings
- The Voile splitboard crampon is for steep, icy, and exposed ascents or that frustrating icy skin track.
- Used with Voile splitboard skins, the Voile splitboard crampon can function fixed to your splitboard or mobile for easy walking.
- The fixed mode is recommended for high exposure and where security in each step is essential.
- The slot in the back of the crampon fits under the heel pad for the fixed mode.
- The mobile mode is for more moderate ascents and will increase energy efficiency by decreasing drag of the crampon on each step.
- A rotating puck holds the crampon to the binding for the mobile mode.
- The crampon is attached to the board half using a longer Slider Pin (4.875″) made specifically for the crampon.
- This Slider Pin will work for securing your binding for ride mode.