The juicy turkise Bolt Insulated Jacket not only comes in a striking color, but also with a 60-gram insulation, a feminine cut and sophisticated features. It protects you from the ingress of moisture with mostly sealed seams, a cover over the front zipper and an 8K water column. Cold wind has no chance against the adjustable cuffs and high collar including adjustable hood. You can defrost your hands in the side pockets, while you are pleased with what a great jacket from Volcom envelops your noble body.
-Ladies snowboard jacket
-Water column: 8.000 mm
-Breathability: 8.000 g / m2
-Critical seam sealed
-Adjustable, fixed hood
-Soft chin guard
-2 side handwarmer pockets with zip
-Extended back part
-Covered front zip
-Fit: EQS Fit
-Material: 100% polyester
Volcom Women’s Bolt Insulated 2 Layer Shell Snow Jacket
Volcom Junior’s Bolt Insulated Snow Jacket
- This jacket features a super suede chin guard, adjustable powder skirt, and brushed tricot lined hand warmer pockets.
- I got a size small because that is my normal size and it fits perfect.
- The pink is very bright; much brighter than in the picture.
- I was worried about it being to boxy and making me look bigger than I actually am and it instead fits me very well.
- It comes in slightly at the waist so that your curves aren’t lost.
- I was worried it was thin that it wouldn’t keep me warm, but it does great!
- It is light weight and I don’t sweat in it, or get cold.
- I have a lot of trouble finding coats that are long enough in torso and sleeve length.
- It seems a little big around my hips (kind of flares out), but I still like it.
- It’s very warm and has these awesome little hooks that can attach to volcom snow pants so you don’t get snow in your belly.
- I haven’t worn it in the snow yet, but it seems like it will be very waterproof.
- I recommend this coat for anyone looking for a coat with some extra length.