The Carbon Pant by Volcom comes in trendy dark blue, has a water column of 8,000 mm and a breathability of 8,000g / m2 / 24 hrs.
At the critical points, the seams are sealed and prevent the ingress of moisture.
The ergonomically cut ski pants are reminiscent of streetwear with the side handwarmer pockets and the Gesa bags and the belt loops. So that you can adjust your individual waistband, you can adjust these via Velcro fasteners inside the federal.
-Men's snowboard pants
-Water column: 8.000mm
-Breathability: 8.000g / m2 / 24h.
-2 zipped handwarmer bags
-2 Velcro hip bags
-Fit: Ergo Fit
-Material: 100% polyester
Volcom Men's Carbon Pant
- Made from v science 2-layer oxford fabric these pants offer 8,000mm waterproofing 8,000gm breathability and critically taped seams.
- Features include back pockets, adjustable inner waistband, hand warmer pockets, boot gaitors with lace hook, stone ticket ring and stone butt patch.
- I did end up getting a belt because they would slip down while walking around.
- Once I got the fit just right, these pants are fantastic!!!
- I'm a new snowboarder, so I spent a good amount of time sitting on the snow.
- Just factor in the likelihood of needing to have some alterations done to make them fit just right.
- I NEVER wear 2XL pants or shirts so I was going out on a limb that these run at least 1 size small, and it worked out.
- Tightened the waist adjustments a bit, and wore a belt, and had no issues except they are a little longer than my typical 32-34" inseam pants.
- These were way too large/baggy for me so I returned them.